Friday, March 22, 2019

Morning by Morning, March 22 - Going Through the Gate of Greater Expectation on Our Great Adventure of Faith
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. As begin to stir in my day, You're already stirring in my heart with great anticipation for another day in my great adventure of faith with You -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God. ...
 
"O that You would tear open the heavens and come down, so that the mountains would quake at Your Presence -- as when fire kindles brushwood and fire cause water to boil -- to make Your name known to Your adversaries, so that the nations might tremble at Your Presence! When You did awesome deeds that we did not expect, You came down, the mountains quaked at Your Presence! From ages past no one has heard, no ear has perceived, no eye has seen any God besides You, who works for those who wait for Him!" (Isaiah 64:1-4)
 
Great and awesome God, who does great and awesome things -- You've torn open the heavens and entered my heart, You've broken through barriers of my rebellion and pride and set me free, You've ignited a fire down in my soul that I can't contain and can't control and set me ablaze with a passion for You. And the amazing thing is -- You've given me great, expectant faith to believe the best is yet to come!
 
We face battles every day, but they are battles You've already won! Every day, we face mountains that seem to hard to climb and valleys that seem to deep to cross, but You've already provide all we'll ever need to get over and get us through, building our confidence and faith all along way. Every problem is an invitation to take hold of Your promises. Every obstacle is an opportunity to become overcomers and more than conquerors. 
 
We can't be overcomers unless we've had something to overcome. We can't be more than conquerors unless we've had something to conquer. Just like we can't have a testimony unless we've passed some tests. But all things are possible for You and for those who believe! (Mark 10:27 and 9:23) And though apart from You we can do nothing, we never have to be apart from You (John 15:5). Just as You said long ago, "If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, ask for whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. My Father is glorified by this, that you bear much fruit and become My disciples. As the Father loved Me, so I have loved you; abide in My love" (John 15:7-9).
 
This is our great adventure of faith! And I'm excited to see what You will do in my life today and in the season ahead. Come and do Your great and awesome deeds we do not even expect, even has You come and take us through the gate of even greater expectations of faith in You! By the power of Your grace we will "Go through! Go through! Go through the gates!" (Isaiah 62:10) In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My Friend, may you be stirred in your spirit to keep arising and shining and going through the gate of greater exceptions on you great adventure of faith in our God, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

          
 
Friends, please keep us in prayer this weekend for our Rapha God Ministries Retreat at Lake LBJ near Austin with all our volunteer prayer ministers for a time of renewal and joy together in the Presence of the Lord! Our theme this is year has been "Go Through the Gates!"  I pray the Lord's refreshing and renewal for you too! Go through the gates and God bless you!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!