Thursday, March 21, 2019

Morning by Morning, March 21 - "Look Up!"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I speak out Your name and listen for Your voice, here in my heart, rising up in my thoughts, and guiding my steps -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God. ...
 
"I look up to the hills, but where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth. He will not let me be defeated. He who guards (me) never sleeps.... The Lord will protect (me) from all dangers; He will guard (my) life. The Lord will guard (me) as (I) come and go, both now and forever!" (Psalm 121:1-8 NCV)
 
I believe I hear You saying in my heart, "Look up! No matter what you see before you, Look up! No matter what you see coming against you, Look up! See Me above all your challenges, all your circumstances. See Me high and lifted up, sovereign and exalted over all. As you look up to Me, I lift you up in Me so that you overcome all that I have already overcome."
 
Yes, Lord. I look up to You. My help comes from You. I am in You and You are in me (John 15:4). "God, who is rich in mercy, out of the great love which He has loved us even when we were dead through or trespasses, made us alive tougher with Christ -- by grace you have been saved -- and raise us up with Him and seated us with Him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus" (Ephesians 2:4-7). 
 
As I look up, You lift me up. So by the power of Your grace always at work within me, I keep looking up and You keep lifting me. "In all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loves us!" (Romans 8:37). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you keep looking up as the Lord keeps lifting you up over all that face as an overcomer and more than a conqueror in Him, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

          
Friends, please keep us in prayer as we travel today for our Rapha God Ministries Retreat at Horeshoe Bay with all our volunteer prayer ministers for a time of renewal and joy together in the Presence of the Lord! I pray the Lord's refreshing and renewal for you too! God bless you!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!