Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Morning by Morning, March 26 - Beholding the Glory of the Lord
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are welcome in my heart and every moment of my day -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God.  ...
 
"Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord" (2 Corinthians 3:17 NKJV).
 
Spirit of the Lord, Spirit of the Living God, come fill me afresh today (Ephesians 5:18). Come set me free in Your liberty to passionately pursue the Presence of God. You lift up my eyes, You open up my heart. You move away every veil and break through every barrier so I can behold the glory of the Lord. "When one turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away" for "the veil is taken away in Christ" (2 Corinthians 3:14-16).
 
Lord, as I "behold" You, I worship You. As I "behold" You, I seek You first, I hold no other gods before You, I allow nothing to have any place in my heart that only You are to have. As I "behold" You, I take hold of You and allow You to take hold of me, I open up my heart in love with You and allow You to pour out Your love into my heart "because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit" (Romans 5:5). And as I "behold You, You "show me Your glory" and change me into Your image "from glory to glory" (Exodus 33:19, Corinthians 3:18).
 
Morning by morning, moment by moment, step by step, You're making me more like You -- "from glory to glory" -- as I "behold" You. Beholding You in worship, communing with You in prayer, surrendering to You in trusting faith, and allowing You to change me into Your image is Your discipleship program, Your mentoring project, and Your church growth plan. It's Your strategic plan to turn the world upside down (Acts 17:6) until the kingdoms of the world have become the Kingdom of our God and His Christ (Revelation 11:15) and the knowledge of the glory of the Lord covers the earth as the waters cover the sea! (Habakkuk 2:14)
 
Come, Holy Spirit. My Father God, in Jesus' name and by the power of Your grace through Jesus' blood, keep changing me. Keep transforming me. Keep making me more like You each day. As You are, so am I to become in this world (1 John 4:17). Your nature is to become my nature (Romans 8:29; 2 Peter 1:4). And Your life is become my life (Colossians 3:4). Keep taking me deeper and lifting me higher until I can say "it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me" (Galatians 2:20).
 
Grounded in Your Word, filled with Your Spirit, beholding Your Glory, may I "grow up in all things into Him who is the head -- Christ," may I grow up in spiritual maturity as a child of God and a disciple of Christ "to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ" along with all who are called by Your name and living for the praise of Your glory (Ephesians 4:11-16). "Christ in (me), the hope of glory!" (Colossians 1:27). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you grow up into Christ, being changed into His image from glory to glory -- grounded in His Word, filled His Spirit, and beholding His glory, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

     


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!