Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Morning by Morning, October 15 - The God Who Inhabits Eternity Inhabits My Heart
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I'm beginning my day in Your Word and in Your Spirit. Help me live out the moments of my day in Your will -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God. ...
 
"It shall be said, 'Build up, build up, prepare the way, remove every obstruction from My people's way.' For thus says the high and lofty One who inhabits eternity, whose name is Holy:  I dwell in the high and holy place, and also with those who are contrite and humble in spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite" (Isaiah 57: 14-15).
 
When my spirit is low, You build me up. When I feel I'm blocked from embracing Your presence with the walls of my worldliness and my waywardness getting in the way of the intimacy I long to have with You, You remove every obstacle. As I humble myself in Your sight, You revive my spirit and my heart; You lift my up into Your embrace and You push aside every barrier. 
 
Though You're the God who dwells in the high and holy place of the heavens, at the same time, You're the God who also dwells right here in my heart. Though You're the God who inhabits eternity, at the same time, You're the God who also inhabits every moment of my day.
 
I thank You that You're omniscient and mighty, but I also thank You that You're so intimate and personal. Make me more aware of Your presence. Remind me that You're with me. Help me to more fully comprehend that You're even right here within me (John 14:17; Romans 8:9; 1 Corinthians 6:19). "Christ in (me), the hope of glory" (Colossians 1:27).
 
So even as I hunger to pursue You and Your presence, I thank You that You've already pursued me and embraced me in Your ever-abiding presence (John 15:4). "In (You), I live and move and have (my) being" for I am Your child, a beloved one, who carries Your presence and Your glory, with me and within me, everywhere I go, throughout every moment of my day (Acts 17:28). And nothing in this world will ever separate me from Your love. "No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angles nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate (me) from the love of God in Christ Jesus (my) Lord!" (Romans 8:37-39). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My friend, may you become more aware of the ever-abiding presence of the God who inhabits eternity and also your heart, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!