Wednesday, October 02, 2019

Morning by Morning, October 2 - "The Lord is On My Side!"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Put Your thoughts in my mind and Your desires in my heart to lead me in Your ways today -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God. ...
 
"As for me, I look to the Lord for help. I wait confidently for God to save me, and my God will certainly hear me. Do not gloat over me, my enemies! For though I fall, I will rise again. Though I sit in darkness, the Lord will be my light. I will be patient as the Lord punishes me, for I have sinned against Him. But after that, He will take up my case and give me justice for all I have suffered from my enemies. The Lord will bring me into the light, and I will see His righteousness. Then my enemies will see that the Lord is on my side!" (Micah 7:7-10 NLT)
 
Even when I suffer the consequences of my sin, You're still with me, You're still for me, You're still on my side. A good father corrects his children in his love and for their good, that they may grow up into maturity (Hebrews 12:5-6). "God's discipline is always good for us, so that we might share in His holiness. No discipline is enjoyable while it is happening -- it's painful! But afterward there will be a peaceful harvest of right living for those who are trained in this way (Hebrews 12:10-11 NLT).
 
So even if my sin brings me out from under Your covering of protection for a time and even if the enemy of my soul takes advantage of the opportunity to attack me and afflict me, he will not have the last word and his attacks will not stand. Instead, his attacks will only drive me to my knees in repentance and prayer, driving me even closer to my God to seek to walk more uprightly in Your ways. "The sacrifice acceptable to God is a broken spirit; a broken and contrite heart, O God, You will not despise" (Psalm 51:17). "If we confess our sins, He who is faithful and just will forgive us our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness" (1 John 1:9). 
 
There is no sin You will not forgive, no hurt You will not heal, no chain of bondage You will not break, and no attack from the enemy of my soul You will not turn around for my good and Your glory when I turn to You in repentance and cry out to You in faith. "Love covers a multitude of sins!" (1 Peter 4:8) "I am convinced that nothing can ever separate (me) from God's love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither (my) fears for today nor (my) worries about tomorrow -- not even the powers of hell can separate (me) from God's love! No power in the sky above or in the earth below -- indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate (me) from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus (my) Lord!" (Romans 8:38-39 NLT)
 
You know all about me -- every sin, every failure, every struggle -- and yet You'll always love me. You'll always be for me. And if God be for me, who can stand against me! (Romans 8:31) By the power of God's grace, I will overcome and persevere, I will continue to press in and grow up in Christlikeness. Secure in Your mercy and love, it's not even a fair fight for my enemy -- for "the Lord is on my side!" (Micah 7:10) In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you be confident and secure in the love and mercy of our God who is always on your side, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 

Preaching Ministry to Pakistan Report.
Praising God for another mighty move of His Holy Spirit in Pakistan through our Skype Internet Ministry last night! Each month we set up a big screen for me to preach through our interpreter on site in a different village. We just received this report fro Pastor Fazal with these pictures and exciting testimonies coming in so far!  "Dear Pastor Tommy, Thank you very much to share Powerful Blessed Sermon with people of Pakistan in Village. Thanks Lord 304 Souls are saved and 109 People are healed by prayers from different things. One Lady healed from Eyes Problem and 5 Persons are healed and they can walk now clearly."
 
Amen!! Praise God!! 

 
 

Thank you to all my friends who pray for us and support us to make this ministry possible! Each month, I am preaching in different villages around Lahore, Pakistan in the Punjab Region through Skype in these outdoor evangelistic meetings. We set up a big screen with our interpreter, Brother Suleman, and follow up prayer team in our partnership of ministry with Pastor Fazal.
 
God bless you! And please keep us in prayer to make arrangements for our meeting next month in Pakistan!
 
"And the Good News about the Kingdom will be preached throughout the whole world, so that all nations will hear it; and then the end will come!" (Matthew 24:14)



Friends, Thank you for joining with me on this daily journey of prayer, seeking to grow in intimacy with God and the character of Christ. Thank you to all those who join with me in support and prayer of this ministry of helping people experience and encounter the Living God through intimate prayer and transformational ministry of healing and freedom in Christ -- "healing from the inside out" of "spirit and soul and body." God bless you!

 


For Speaking Engagements, Spiritual Retreats, Seminars, and Conferences, please contact me at:  tommyhays@messiah-ministries.org    God bless you!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!