Friday, February 07, 2020

Morning by Morning, February 7 - Forgiven and Free in Christ!
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Help me begin this day and every day embraced by my Father, centered in Christ, and filled with Your Holy Spirit. ...
 
"When you were dead in trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made you alive together with Him, when He forgave us all our trespasses, erasing the record that stood against us with its legal demands. He set this aside, nailing it to the cross. He disarmed rulers and authorities and made a public example of them, triumphing over them in it" (Colossians 2:13-15).
 
I was dead, but now I'm alive! I was under the dominion of darkness, but now I'm victorious in Christ! I was accused and condemned in my sins, but now I'm set free, declared "not guilty" and acquitted of all the charges against me, innocent and free to go, because of all You've done for me in Your mercy and love! You've made a fool and a spectacle, a "public example" of my enemy, the accuser of my soul, nailing all his accusations and legal demands to The Cross of Jesus Christ! 
 
Now You're trumpeting Your triumph into my spirit that I am free to go and free to get on with the business of the Kingdom of God, giving all glory and praise and honor to You -- my mighty righteous and merciful Judge, my soon and coming King! By the power of Your grace, I'm now more than a conqueror and a victorious overcomer in Christ (Romans 8:37). "For whatever is born of God conquers the world. And this is the victory that conquers the world, our faith! Who is it that conquers the world but the one who believes that Jesus is the Son of God!" (1 John 5:4-5).
 
Jesus, my Savior, Son of God, I thank You for the victory of The Cross and the power of Your Blood that has set me free and made me alive in Christ! Give me grace to embrace all You've done, grace to take hold of all You've said, and grace to believe all You say I am! As I keep looking to You, trusting in You, You keep reminding me of Your Word and Your truth. And You keep empowering me to see myself just like You see me -- forgiven and free in Christ! In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend, may you embrace all Jesus has done for you, take hold of all He says about you, see yourself as He see you, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

         


Thank you so much for all your prayers for us at the Healing Academy at Aldersgate Renewal Ministries this week in Goodlettsville, TN just north of Nashville. We've had powerful encounters with God all week in the deep presence of God! Please keep us in prayer as we finish up today with a time of healing, blessing, and impartation for healing prayer ministry! And I pray for the anointing of God's Holy Spirit in your life and ministry for the healing love of God to flow through you in Jesus' name!
 


I am teaching based on my book Free to Be Like Jesus-Transforming Power of Inner Healing and Deliverance, which I'm so honored to be endorsed by Max Lucado, Randy Clark, and Andy Reese.
   

 



Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!