Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Morning by Morning, February 11 - "Strengthen Those Whose Heart is True"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. All that I am and all that I have, I surrender to You in trusting faith -- as best as I can and all by Your grace. ...
 
"The eyes of the Lord range throughout the entire earth, to strengthen those whose heart is true to Him" (2 Chronicles 16:9).
 
You see our hearts -- who is true and who is not, who seeks to honor You and who seeks to honor themselves, who acknowledges You in all Your ways and who leans on their own understanding. "Before (You) no creature is hidden, but all are naked and laid bare to the eyes of the One to whom we must render an account" (Hebrews 4:13). "What sorrow for those who are wise in their own eyes and think themselves so clever" (Isaiah 5:21).
 
But You strengthen those with true hearts. You favor us and bless us and provide for us in ways we could never do for ourselves; You open doors we could never open on our own; and You lead us in the paths of righteousness for Your name's sake.
 
Father, be at work in my heart by Your Holy Spirit. Make it ever true. "Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me," so You can strengthen my heart and lead me by a heart that's wholly surrendered and faithful to You (Psalm 51:10). My part is not to try to make any of that happen; my part is to open my heart to You and welcome You to make that happen in me. "For God is working in (me), giving (me) the desire and the power to do what pleases Him" (Philippians 2:13 NLT). "O Lord, You are our Father; we are the clay, and You are our potter; we are all the work of Your hand" (Isaiah 64:8).
 
So here's my heart, Lord. Speak Your truth. Strengthen my heart. Shape my desires. Conform my nature to Your nature and my ways to Your ways. I want to have a heart that's true and honors You. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen. 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My friend, may you fully entrust your heart to the One who makes it true and strengthens you with the desire and the power to do what pleases Him, as our Father pours out His favor and blessings in His pleasure for you, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

          

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!