Friday, February 28, 2020

Morning by Morning, February 28 - See and Say the Vision of the Lord
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me. Order my steps and lead me throughout the moments of my day in the joy of my salvation -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God. ...
 
"I will stand at my watchpost, and station myself on the rampart; I will keep watch to see what He will say to me, and what He will answer concerning my complaint. Then the Lord answered me and said:  Write the vision; make it plain on tablets, so that a runner may read it. For there is still a vision for the appointed time...." (Habakkuk 2:1-3).
 
I will look to see what You say, Lord. Open the eyes of my heart to see with Your vision, to see with Your eyes, to see with Your heart. "I pray that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give (me) a spirit of wisdom and revelation as (I) come to know Him, so that, with the eyes of (my) heart enlightened, (I) may know what is the hope to which He has called (me), which are the riches of His glorious inheritance among the saints, and what is the immeasurable greatness of His power for us who believe, according to the working of His great power" (Ephesians 1:17-19).
 
As I see it, let me say it. As I see it, let me write it. Write Your vision plain on the tablet of my heart, so I can read it and run with it and express it to all who need to hear it -- beginning with me in my own heart, now in my own generation. "My ears You have opened" (Psalm 40:6). "I have heard of You by the hearing of the ear; but now my eye sees You" (Job 42:5). "He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches" (Revelation 3:22). "Bless are (our) eyes, because they see; and (our) ears, because they hear. 'For truly I say to you that many prophets and righteous men desired to see what (we) see, and did not see it, and to hear what (we) hear, and did not hear it" (Matthew 13:16-17). 
 
In the sovereignty of Your grace, in the fullness of Your time, "there is still a vision for the appointed time" (Habakkuk 2:3). And that appointed time is today! "For He says, 'At an acceptable time I have listened to you, and on a day of salvation I have helped you.' See, now is the acceptable time; see, now is the day of salvation!" (2 Corinthians 6:2)
 
So by Your grace, I will see and I will say what You have for me and for my generation today. "I will stand at my watchpost" (Habakkuk 2:1) -- which is the place of prayer, the place of deep intimacy in communion with You -- spirit to Spirit, heart to Heart, deep to Deep. "Anyone united to the Lord becomes one spirit with Him" (1 Corinthians 6:17). "I will station myself on the rampart" (Habakkuk 2:1) -- which is the place of repentance that prepares the way of the Lord in my heart and in my land, as I turn away from myself and my selfishness and my self-centeredness and my sinfulness to turn to You with all my heart and mind and soul and strength (Matthew 22:37).
 
I see repentance before revival. I say repentance before revival. I bow my knees and humble my heart to turn wholeheartedly to You -- for myself and my land, which is all You've entrusted to my care, to my watch, with responsibility and with authority. I do see and I do say, "Revival is coming!" along with all who are joining in prayer and joining in proclamation for Your heart in our hearts, for Your heart in our land, for Your heart in our day (2 Chronicles 7:14). Lord, let it be so! "Revive us again, that Your people may rejoice in You!" (Psalm 85:6) In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My friend, may you take your place at your watchpost and on your rampart, in the deep place of intimacy in prayer, to hear and to see and to say the vision of the Lord in all the spheres of responsibility and authority He has entrusted to you at this appointed time, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

  
  
Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!