Thursday, February 06, 2020

Morning by Morning, February 6 - "Abounding in Thanksgiving" to God!
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I welcome You here in my heart and every moment of my day, putting Your thoughts in my mind and Your desires in my heart, as I watch and wait for You -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God. ...
 
"As you therefore have received Christ Jesus the Lord, continue to live your lives in Him, rooted and built up in Him and established in the faith, just as you were taught, abounding in thanksgiving" (Colossians 2:6-7).
 
As I abide in You, I'm abound in thanksgiving. As I continue to live my life in You, I can't help but abound in thanksgiving. I've received You, I've been rooted in You, I've been established in the faith in You, I'm building built up in You, and I can't hold back my praise that rises up in my spirit to abound in thanksgiving for You! Thank You, Lord Jesus!
 
I was rooted in You the moment I received You into my heart. And Your roots have grown deeper, You branches are spreading wider, and I pray that I am coming to maturity to soon bear the fruit I was created to bear for You and Your glory. You said in Your Word, "(We) will be called oaks of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, to display (Your) glory. (We) shall build up the ancient ruins, (we) shall raise up the former devastations; (we) shall repair the ruined cities, the devastations of many generations" (Isaiah 61:3-4). You said in Your Word, we would "loose the bonds of injustice, to undo the thongs of the yoke, to let the oppressed go free, and break every yoke" (Isaiah 58:6). You said "(our) light shall break for the like the dawn, and (our) healing shall spring up quickly, (our) vindication shall go before (us), and the glory of the Lord shall be (our) rear guard. Then (we) shall call, and (You) will answer; (we) shall cry out for help, and (You) will say 'Here I Am!'" (Isaiah 58:8-9)
 
Come, Holy Spirit of God and baptize me in Your holy fire and anoint me with Your holy power!  Take hold of me, lift me up into Your embrace, and speak Your Father blessing in Your Father love into my spirit, my Father God! Be high and lifted up in my heart and in my life my Lord Jesus Christ, as You make me more like You each day, for as You are so am I to be in my world!
 
The roots are deep and growing deeper still. The branches are wide and growing wider still. Now is the time to flourish and blossom and bloom for Your glory! My heart is abounding in thanksgiving for Your grace to allow me to be alive in this exciting generation as You soon display Your glory in ways we have never seen! These are the days we will "call to (You), and (You) will answer (us), and show (us) great and mighty things (we) do not know!" (Jeremiah 33:3 NKJV)
 
By the power of Your grace, we will "Arise! Shine! For (our) Light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon (us)! For (though) darkness shall cover the earth, and thick darkness the peoples; (at the same time), the Lord will arise upon (us) and (Your) glory will be over (us)!" (Isaiah 60:1-2) And "the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea!" (Habakkuk 2:14). How could we not be abounding in thanksgiving to You! In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend, may you abound in thanksgiving as you see the glory and power of God displayed in great and mighty ways we have not known before in your life and through life to God's glory, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

        


Thank you for all your prayers for us as I teach the Healing Academy at Aldersgate Renewal Ministries this week in Goodlettsville, TN just north of Nashville. Please keep us in prayer for this week-long equipping and experience of healing prayer ministry. The Holy Spirit is moving in a powerful ways with words of knowledge and healing -- "messing up" my teaching outline -- lol but praise God! Tonight my great friend, evangelist and revivalist Ric Wright, will join us for another powerful healing service! Open to Everyone -- Come join us if you're in the area! And I pray for the anointing of God's Holy Spirit in your life and ministry for the healing love of God to flow through you in Jesus' name!
 


I am teaching based on my book Free to Be Like Jesus-Transforming Power of Inner Healing and Deliverance, which I'm so honored to be endorsed by Max Lucado, Randy Clark, and Andy Reese.
   

 



Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!