Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Shadow of Your Wings 6-22-05

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Each day is a new day to experience Your grace in a new way. Open the eyes of my spirit to see You now, that I may see You moving in every circumstance throughout this day. ... "My soul is satisfied as with a rich feast, and my mouth praises You with joyful lips when I think of You on my bed, and meditate on You in the watches of the night; for You have been my help, and in the shadow of Your wings I sing for joy. My soul clings to You; Your right hand upholds me" (Psalm 63.5-8). Under the shadow of Your wings, we know You are there soaring over our lives as an eagle, keenly aware of all that surrounds us. In the palm of Your right hand, You hold us secure, helping us release our burdens and worries to You. In the intimacy and intensity of our souls clinging to You, we are freed to stand firm in the confidence of Your power and Your presence in all that we face. You are abiding in us and we are abiding in You. Draw our thoughts to think of You, open our hearts to meditate on You, as we begin the experience of each new day. Then our mouths will praise You and our spirits will thank You for the peace and joy of Your presence with us throughout every circumstance of every day. This is the rich feast of the security of Your presence with us through it all that satisfies our longings and fulfills our desires. Nothing else and no one else will do. In Jesus' name we pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- "preparing the way of the Lord" -- MessiahMin@aol.com Our mailing address: 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502.