Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Increase My Strength of Soul 11-11-09

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Lord of the heavens and Lord the earth, be Lord of my life today. ... “I give You thanks, O Lord, with my whole heart; before the gods I sing Your praise; I bow down toward Your holy temple and give thanks to Your name for Your steadfast love and Your faithfulness; for You have exalted Your name and Your word above everything. On the day I called, You answered me, and You increased my strength of soul” (Psalm 138:3). When I thank You and praise You, You increase my strength of soul. When I speak out Your name and trust in Your word, You increase my strength of soul. When I remember all the times You have been faithful and true to bring me through every battle and over every obstacle, You increase my strength of soul. When I lift up my eyes to the things above, not obsessed or depressed by the things below, You increase my strength of soul. When I long for the rewards that are eternal, not dwelling on the losses that are only temporary, You increase my strength of soul. When I declare that knowing You and the surpassing glory of Your greatness is not worth comparing to the sufferings of this slight, momentary affliction, You increase my strength of soul. And in the power of Your might, my soul praises You. “Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord, O my soul! I will praise the Lord as long as I live; I will sing praises to my God all my life long” (Psalm 146:1-2). Blessed are they whose strength is in the Lord. Wise are the ones who know the power of a heavenly perspective. They will overcome. And they will live lives that glorify Your name and sing Your praise no matter what comes. Lord, give me this strength; teach me this wisdom. I want to be one of those who overcome and “sing praises to my God all my life long.” In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, please be in touch with us if you're interested in attending any of our Messiah Ministries events coming up very soon in Lexington: School of Spiritual Ministry, Level II starting Thrsday; our joint Saturday Night Healing Service with Craig Marsh at Centenary; or our Healing Prayer Weekend in December. Contact Marilyn Walker, our Director of Ministries, DirOfMinistries@aol.com Join us for The Journey of Aliyah, A Gathering of Jewish and Christian Communities, Thursday Nov. 12, 7 pm at Lexington Theological Seminary. I've been asked to make a presentation concerning the joint resolution in support of the people of Israel that I drafted and was unanimously approved without change by both houses of the Kentucky Legislature earlier this year. Barry Wagner from Ezra International will speak on the Aliyah journey of the Jewish people from the nations of the earth back to Israel in fulfillment of prophecy. www.EzraUSA.org No charge for admission. Contact Bob & Doris McCray bndmccray@windstream.net Order my Books and our Ministry Resources: www.messiah-ministries.org Subscribe free by email to me at Messiah Ministries --MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 Daily Archives at: www.morningbymorning.blogspot.com