Tuesday, February 02, 2010

“Gird Up Your Loins” and Speak the Word 2-2-10

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Be high and lifted up in my heart and throughout my day. … “Now the word of the Lord came to me saying, ‘Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations…. You shall go to all to whom I send you, and you shall speak whatever I command you…. Now I have put My words in your mouth. See, today I appoint you over nations and over kingdoms, to pluck up and to pull down, to destroy and to overthrow, to build and to plant…. I am watching over My word to perform it…. But you, gird up your loins; stand up and tell them everything that I command you. Do not break down before them, or I will break you before them…. They will fight against you; but they shall not prevail against you, for I Am with you, says the Lord, to deliver you’ ” (Jeremiah 1:4-19). Yes, Lord. Give us courage in this hour to see what You see, to hear what You hear, to say what You say. Give us humility to first seek Your face and listen for Your voice. Give us faith to always trust You, no matter what we endure in our journey through a broken, fallen world, surrounded by broken, fallen people, including ourselves. Give us a spirit of repentance to first turn to You with all our own hearts, minds, souls, and strength, away from our own thoughts and desires apart from Yours. And give us boldness to obey, no matter the opposition and no matter the cost. Let there be a remnant of a generation “found faithful” to trust You and obey You (1 Corinthians 4:2, KJV). And let me be part of that remnant, one of “those who keep the commandments of God and hold fast to the faith of Jesus” all by the power of Your grace and fulfillment of Your will (Luke 21:10-19; Matthew 24:9-14; Revelation 14:12). In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, please prayerfully consider joining our ministry this year as an Isaiah 35 "Streams in the Desert" Covenant Partner, as we proclaim the message of the coming of the Kingdom of God at home and abroad to the nations, preparing the way of the Lord, and ministering the healing love of God. I would be glad to speak with you or your group personally about the vision and calling of Messiah Ministries (www.messiah-ministries.org). God bless you! Subscribe for free by email to me at Messiah Ministries --MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502