Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thank You, Faithful God and Friend - November 23, 2010

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I love You, Lord—Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. I thank You for first loving me. And I thank You for persisting in loving me. Your steadfast love endures forever. …

“Then David blessed the Lord in the presence of all the assembly; David said, ‘Blessed are, O Lord, the God of our ancestor Israel, forever and ever. Yours, O Lord, are the greatness, the power, the glory, the victory, and the majesty; for all that is in the heavens and on the earth is Yours; Yours is the kingdom, O Lord, and You are exalted as head over all! Riches and honor come from You, and You rule over all. In Your hand are power and might; and it is in Your hand to make great and to give strength to all. And now, O God, we give thanks to You and praise Your glorious name! (1 Chronicles 29:10-13)

Thank You for Your glory
Thank You for Your story
Thank You for every day and every way
You‘ve always been my Faithful God and Friend

Thank You for Your power
Thank You for Your strong tower
Thank You for every day and every way
You‘ve always been my Faithful God and Friend

Thank You for Your mercy
Thank You for Your parted seas
Thank You for every day and every way
You‘ve always been my Faithful God and Friend

Thank You for Your kindness
Thank You for Your brightness
Thank You for every day and every way
You‘ve always been my Faithful God and Friend

O I thank You, Lord
O I praise You, Lord
From beginning to end
Through thick and through thin
You’ve always been my Faithful God and Friend


Thank You, Holy Spirit, for stirring in my human spirit these new words of this new song of thanksgiving and praise. In the spirit of thanksgiving, I worship and honor You; I love and adore You. In the power and might of Your love, You forgive and heal and free; You establish and secure and strengthen; You persist and provide and protect. You are a Faithful God and a Faithful Friend (John 15:15). And I thank You, Lord, for all that I have with all that I am. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.



Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



To Reply to Tommy Hays: TommyHays@aol.com

To Subscribe or Contribute to Messiah Ministries: www.messiah-ministries.org



Friends, please join us Friday Night, December 10th for our Messiah Ministries Celebration & Christmas Party in Lexington. Hosted this year in the Foyer and Chapel of Centenary United Methodist Church. Please bring some friends to share stories of God's glory and hear all the Lord is doing at home and abroad through Messiah Ministries! Contact Marilyn Walker, our Dir. of Ministries at DirOfMinistries@aol.com