Thursday, November 11, 2010

“The Boldness We have in Him” 11-11-10

Good morning, Lord Jesus. My Father and Friend, Savior and Spirit of the Living God, Comforter and Creator, Maker and Master, Leader and Lord of Life, I want t know You more in every Dimension of Your Being every day. … “I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, so that you may know that you have eternal life. And this is the boldness we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have obtained the requests made of Him” (1 John 5:13-15). Lord, let my requests be Your will. Let my words come to Your ear. Let my prayers move Your heart. And let my prayers be answered because they are the prayers You’ve placed in my heart to pray. Put Your thoughts in my mind. Put Your desires in my heart. Put Your prayers in my mouth. Lord, teach me to pray. “Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness; for we do not know how to pray as we ought, but that very Spirit intercedes with sighs too deep for words. And God, who searches the heart, knows what is the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints according to the will of God” (Romans 8:26-27). As my heart grows in alignment with Your heart and my will grows in alignment with Your will, may I grow in boldness to bring my requests before You, knowing that You hear me and knowing that You answer me. This is the boldness I desire before You. This is where “Deep calls to deep”—where I need not fear and need not be ashamed or embarrassed to make my requests made known to You (Psalm 42:8). This is the kind of life I want to live eternally before You and eternally with You. This is the kind of prayer life I want to live every day in the growing depths of communion with Your heart and Your will. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, please Save the Date of December 10th for our Messiah Ministries' Celebration and Christmas Party! We'll share stories of God's glory and all He has been doing at home and abroad in the life of our ministry. Please come join us in Lexington and bring some friends to know more about Messiah Ministries --"Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God!" Please keep us in prayer for our Messiah Ministries' Level II School of Spiritual Ministry this week. We've had a largest registration ever and we're excited to see what God will do as we encounter Him and He equips us! Please come join us for one of our intensive, four day schools or consider ordering the dvd's if you can't. God bless! Tommy Hays & Messiah Ministries "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" Messiah Ministries 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, Kentucky 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org MessiahMin@aol.com To order Tommy Hays' books and our ministry resources or contribute to our ministry on-line: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org God bless