Wednesday, February 16, 2011

“Make Known His Deeds Among the Nations” - Feb 16

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Lord of the heavens and Lord of the earth, be Lord of my life and Lord of my day. …

“With joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation. And you will say in that day: Give thanks to the Lord, call on His name; make known His deeds among the nations; proclaim that His name is exalted. Sing praises to the Lord, for He has done gloriously; let this be known in all the earth. Shout aloud and sing for joy, O royal Zion, for great in Your midst is the Holy One of Israel” (Isaiah 12:3-6).

As I hung up the phone last night, joy began to bubble up and flow out of me like a water fountain. I found myself smiling bigger and broader than I can remember in a long time. With those tears of joy that suddenly rise up and gush out like a flash flood, I couldn’t quit saying, “Thank You, Lord! Thank You, Lord! Thank You, Lord!” I was actually surprised by the depths of joy flooding my soul.

Why? What made me so happy? It actually wasn’t some personal experience, some extravagant gift, not even some big check in the mail. It was an invitation to go preach and pray and minister the healing love of God in Africa this summer. You’ve sent me to many nations many times. But You’ve never sent me to Africa before. I’ve longed for it and prayed for it, but I’ve also known to wait for it—for it to be in Your time and in Your way. I’ve known not to try to push those doors open myself, but to wait for You to open them wide when You were ready and when You said I was ready. And now, it seems, that day has come!

I’ve been reading the autobiography of Rheinhard Bonnke, and of his humble beginnings but deep passion to see all of Africa saved. And he has seen millions upon millions come to faith in Christ, with mighty displays of Your love and power and glory everywhere You send him. And with every sentence of the book, I’ve yearned to go there and be a part of Your story of turning a continent to the mercy of Your love—“From Cape Town to Cairo, all Africa shall be saved!”

You’ve not diminished my passion for the people of India, Pakistan, Estonia, France, England, Wales, Brazil, the Philippines, Costa Rica,Israel, America and every other place You’ve ever sent me and continue to remind me to pray for the fullness of Your salvation in their lives. But You’ve also been stirring this intensifying, burning passion in my heart for the people of Africa as well.

Thank You, Lord, for allowing me to be part of drawing Your living waters from the wells of Your salvation to offer the nations of the world a deep drink of Your mercy and love. Thank You, Lord, for letting me be a part of Your end-time mandate: “And this Good News of the Kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the world, as a testimony to all the nations; and then the end will come!” (Matthew 24:14) In the joy of the Lord, with thanksgiving and praise, I will proclaim Your name and make known Your deeds among the nations of the earth, at home and abroad—and now, by this gift of Your grace to me, Your son, even among the people of the nations of Africa. Thank You, Lord! In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

Friends, please join with me in prayer for the plans to join with Wesley Paul International Ministries for this Festival Campaign in Kenya in August ( www.wesleypaul.org ). Dr. Wesley Paul has invited me to preach at the pre-festival city revivals, a pastors' conference, and the main festival, with other settings of healing and deliverance prayer ministry. We need to make provision in my calendar and finances, but I strongly believe the Lord is providing for this. Please let us know if you'd like to be a part of this mission in prayer or financial provision. I'm excited to see what God will do!

Please come join us and spread the word with someone who may be interested for our next 4 Day Intensive Fountain School of Spiritual Ministry
( www.messiah-ministries.org/calendar ) coming up in March. And please come join us for The Fountain this Friday Night at 7 PM, our monthly city-wide gathering for prayer, praise, and healing worship
( www.messiah-ministries.org/calendar ).

And please keep us in prayer, as I go to teach at the Methodist School for Supernatural Ministry with Aldersgate Renewal Ministries near Nashville, TN the rest of this week ( http://www.aldersgaterenewal.org/ministry-events/arc-events/methodist-school-for-supernatural ). God bless you!

To Reply: TommyHays@messiah-ministries.org
To Subscribe: www.messiah-ministries.org/home
To Give to the Vision and Calling of Messiah Ministries:
www.messiah-ministries.org/partner/contribute