Monday, December 31, 2012


Morning by Morning, December 31 - The End and the Beginning


Good morning, Lord Jesus. Be at the center of all I am and all I do today. ...


"'I am the Alpha and the Omega,' says the Lord God, who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty'" (Revelation 1:8).


We've come to the last day of another year in my journey of prayer and adventure of faith with You. You are the Alpha. You were there at the beginning of all created things. And You are the Omega. You will there at the end of every season and cycle of the journey through life of all Your created things. "(Christ) is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation; for in Him all things in heaven and on earth were created, things visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or powers - all things have been created through Him and by Him. He Himself is before all things, and in Him all things hold together" (Colossians 1:15-17).


Many expected, many prophesied that 2012 would be a life-changing, even world-changing year. And it has been. Some ways we know, so ways we don't, so ways we will find out soon enough. But in the midst of all the change - the changes I chose and the changes that were chosen for me - I do pray You will use them all to change me from the inside out, to change me to be more like You (Romans 8:28).


As I come to the end of 2012 and prepare my heart and soul to enter 2013, may this be my hope and my prayer, to make me more like You each day. "Beloved, we are God's children now; what we will be has not yet been revealed. What we do know is this: When He is revealed, we will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is. And all who have this hope in Him purify themselves, just as He is pure" (1 John 3:2-3). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



Friends, I praise God for every way He has used and is using the changes taking place in your life to make you more like Him every day. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend and Happy New Year! Thank you for joining with me in the journey this year! I look forward to beginning next year with you in prayer, my friend.


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
2800 Tates Creek Road
Lexington, Kentucky 40502