Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Morning by Morning, August 27 - Best Friends Forever

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Let me hear what You're saying, see what You're doing, sense what You're saying, here in these first moments of my morning as I wait upon the leading of Your Holy Spirit, embraced in the arms of my Father.  ...

"Thus the Lord used to speak to Moses face to face, as one speaks to a friend" (Exodus 33:11).

Lord God Almighty, Creator of heaven and earth, You are the God of all creation, You are the Lord of all the universe, and yet You humble Yourself to speak us. You even delight to speak to us as friends (John 15:12-15).

Abraham was a "friend of God," and by the mercy of Your grace and the mystery of faith, so am I (James 2:23). So are all Your children who embrace Your love and Your grace as Father and Friend. Abraham and Moses knew You so intimately in their journey with You as friends, yet in Christ, we are now in relationship with You through an even "better covenant" with even "better promises" (Hebrews 8:6). "Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is so high that I cannot attain it" (Psalm 139:6). "O the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God!" (Romans 11:33) Yet, it's all true.

You love us like a Father and journey with us like a Friend -- the best Father we could ever have and our Best Friend Forever. I praise Your holy name and embrace Your holy friendship, as I let Your truth sink deeply into my soul. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  may you know more deeply today how much our God loves you so, as your Father and your Friend. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Friends, for the next several days, we will be filming parts of our teaching on Sozo Inner Healing Prayer Ministry at Rapha God Ministries in San Antonio. Please keep us in prayer to develop this resource to share with others for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry. God bless you!

Please keep me and our ministry in prayer as I go out on the road several times for engagements this coming month in our ministry of "Healing from the Inside Out" to help prepare the Body and Bride of Christ for the coming of our King:

Sept 1  First Christian Church, Ruidoso, New Mexico
Sept 12-14  Living Waters Mens Retreat, Brevard, North Carolina
Sept 15-16  Ministry with prophetic psalmist Heather Butler from Wales, our Pastor of Prayer, at East Stone Gap UMC, Virginia
Sept 22  Holy Spirit Day Apart, Kingswood UMC, Amarillo
Sept 27-28 Healing Service and Methodist School of Supernatural Ministry with Aldersgate Renewal Ministries in Flint, Michigan

Please keep us in prayer and come join us if you can!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend! Blue