Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Morning by Morning, August 6 - "Lord of All"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Let Your name be the first word from my mouth and the first prayer from my heart, as I begin my day in worship and the communion of prayer with You, O Lord, my God -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.  ...

"Then Peter began to speak to them:  'I truly understand that God shows no partiality, but in every nation anyone who fears Him and does what is right is acceptable to Him. You know the message He sent to the people of Israel, preaching peace by Jesus Christ -- He is Lord of all" (Acts 10:34).

Jesus, You are Lord of all. Be Lord of all of me. ...

Be Lord of my spirit and soul and body. Be Lord of my mind and will and emotions. Be Lord of my past and present and future. Be Lord of my relationship with You and with all others. Be Lord of my identity and my destiny. Be Lord of my gifting and my calling. Be Lord of all my thoughts and all my desires. Be Lord of all my hopes and all my plans. Be Lord of my protection and my provision. Be Lord of all my successes and all my failures, all my victories and all my defeats. Be Lord of the words I speak, the words spoken to me, and the words spoken about me. Be Lord of my rising up and my lying down, Lord of every moment I'm awake and every moment I rest. Be Lord of every dimension of my life throughout every dimension of all eternity. Be Lord of all.

As best as I can and all by Your grace, I willingly choose to be desperately dependent upon You alone. By the grace of God, I choose to hold nothing back from You, but entrust all to You, my Lord, my Savior, and my God. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  by the power of the grace of God, may Jesus be Lord of all of you. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend! Blue