Monday, August 26, 2013


Morning by Morning, August 26 - Ready Now and Forever

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Speak to my spirit; stir my heart; order my steps; lead me to honor You through my life today.  ...

" 'Hallelujah! For the Lord our God the Almighty reigns. Let us rejoice and exult and give Him the glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His bride has made herself ready; to her it has been granted to be clothed with fine linen, bright and pure' -- for the fine linen is the righteous deeds of the saints" (Revelation 19:6-8).

With the body of Christ that is whole, with the bride of Christ that is holy, I want to be ready for the coming of Christ on the Day of the Lord (Ephesians 5:25-27). And at the same time, I want every day to be the Day of the Lord in my heart and through my life now (2 Peter 3:1-18).

Every day counts; every moment matters; every choice has consequences. So let me "be careful then how (I) live, not as unwise people but as wise, making the most of the time.... (Let me) not be foolish, but understand with the will of the Lord is" (Ephesians 5:15-17). "The world and its desire are passing away, but those who do the will of God live forever" (1 John 2:17). So as best as I can and all by Your grace, let me be ready, let me use my time well, let me do the will of God, let me live forever, and let the Almighty One who reigns forever live in me now. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  may you be whole and holy, ready for the coming of the Lord, now and forever, living out the will of God all by the power of the grace of God. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Friends, for the next several days, we will be filming parts of our teaching on Sozo Inner Healing Prayer Ministry at Rapha God Ministries in San Antonio. Please keep us in prayer to develop this resource to share with others for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry. God bless you!

Please keep me and our ministry in prayer as I go out on the road several times for engagements this coming month in our ministry of "Healing from the Inside Out" to help prepare the Body and Bride of Christ for the coming of our King:

Sept 1  First Christian Church, Ruidoso, New Mexico
Sept 12-14  Living Waters Mens Retreat, Brevard, North Carolina
Sept 15-16  Ministry with prophetic psalmist Heather Butler from Wales, our Pastor of Prayer, at East Stone Gap UMC, Virginia
Sept 22  Holy Spirit Day Apart, Kingswood UMC, Amarillo
Sept 27-28 Healing Service and Methodist School of Supernatural Ministry with Aldersgate Renewal Ministries in Flint, Michigan

Please keep us in prayer and come join us if you can!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend! Blue