Friday, August 02, 2013


Morning by Morning, August 2 - Hands, Knees, and Feet

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I open the door of my heart in the deep communion of prayer and welcome Your Holy Spirit into my thoughts and desires and every moment of my day.  ...

"Therefore lift your drooping hands and strengthen your weak knees, and make straight paths for your feet, so that what is lame may not be put out of joint, but rather be healed" (Hebrews 12:12-13).

I lift high my hands in praise; I bow low my knees in humility; and I set my feet on the path of Your righteousness. Let the posture of my body reflect the posture of my heart. I welcome You to be at work in me to align all that's out of order and heal all that's not yet whole. Lord Jesus, make me more like You today. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  may you be aligned and empowered in body and spirit to live your life to honor God today. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend! Blue