Monday, August 05, 2013

Morning by Morning, August 5 - "Full of Gladness with Your Presence"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Help me start this day embraced by my Father, centered in Christ, and filled with Your Holy Spirit. Then help me live this out throughout the moments of my day.  ...

"For David says concerning Him, 'I saw the Lord always before me, for He is at my right hand so that I will not be shaken; therefore my heart was glad, and my tongue rejoiced; moreover my flesh will live in hope. For you will not abandon my soul to Hades, or let your Holy One experience corruption. You have made known to me the ways of life; You will make me full of gladness with Your Presence" (Acts 2:25-28).

You're always before me and always at my right hand. You always see where I'm going and always know where I've been. You're always with me, always guiding me, always making known to me Your ways of life. You make me full of gladness with Your Presence.

Always in Your Presence, I'm never alone, even through the moments and seasons when no one else is around. Wherever I've been, You've been there with me; wherever I'm going, You'll go there with me (Psalm 139:1-7-12). Nothing "in all creation will be able to separate (me) from the love of God in Christ Jesus (my) Lord" (Romans 8:35-39).

What a mighty, loving, ever-present God You are. I love You, Lord; and I thank You for always loving me. That makes me secure in peace and full of gladness. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  may you be full of gladness in the Presence of our God who's always with you and always loving you. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend! Blue