Friday, September 27, 2013


Morning by Morning, September 8 - Priority of Perspective

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Open the eyes of my heart to see You. Awaken and sharpen all my spiritual senses to experience and encounter You, Lord God -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit -- now and throughout the moments of my day.  ...

"So if you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth, for you have died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God" (Colossians 3:1-3).

By the power of the grace of God, I willingly choose to deliberately set my mind on the things that are above, on the things are unseen, on the things of the spiritual, heavenly realm. My feet are on earth, but my heart is heaven. Help me keep the priority of my perspective straight, "because we look not at what can be seen but at what cannot be seen; for what can be seen is temporary, but what cannot be seen is eternal" (2 Corinthians 4:16).

Some say we shouldn't be so heavenly-minded that we are no earthly good. Your Word says just the opposite. Your Word says we are not to set our minds on things that are on earth, but in the heavens. We're to be aware of the things of earth, to be engaged with the things of earth, but to have the priority of our perspective on the spiritual, heavenly realm. As You taught us to pray, we are to constantly seek Your heavenly realm and then pray, "Your Kingdom come. Your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven" (Matthew 6:10).

Lord, I don't want to be detached, but I also don't want to be defined by the limitations and restrictions of this earthly realm. In Christ, I'm created for both -- living in the earthly realm and abiding in the heavenly realm. "But God, who is rich in mercy, out the great love with which He loved us even when we were dead through our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ -- by grace you have been saved -- and raised us up with Him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus" (Ephesians 1:4-6). So let me live another day with my head and my heart in the clouds of heaven. Let that be my priority of perspective. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
  
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  may the Lord give you His priority of perspective. May He open the eyes of your heart to see Him and His heavenly realm, as you grow in your experiences and encounters with Him and His heavenly realm with all your spiritual senses. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Friends, please keep us in prayer this weekend at Calvary United Methodist Church in Flint, Michigan. I'll be taking a team from our ministry with me to join with Margie Burger of Aldersgate Renewal Ministries to teach on "Hearing God and Prophecy" as part of the Methodist School of Supernatural Ministry. If you're in the area, please come join us!
 We are teaching our Level 1 School of Ministry for Sozo Inner Healing Prayer Ministry Thursday through Saturday next week, Oct 3-5, in San Antonio, being hosted at Oak Hills Church in San Antonio. Only a few seats are left so please contact us right away if you'd like to come:  www.RaphaGodMinistries.com 

Please join us for our First Wednesday Healing Prayer Service, where I'll be preaching with Max Lucado on Healing and then our Rapha God Ministry Team will be joining the Oak Hills Prayer Team to pray for everyone personally, Wednesday Night, Oct 2 at 7pm at Oak Hills Church, Crownridge Campus on I-10 in San Antonio. May the Lord release His healing love and power in your church and community in Jesus' mighty name!

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend! Blue