Thursday, September 19, 2013


Morning by Morning, September 19 - Five Keys of Revival

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Revive my soul, awaken my spirit into the new of life of this new day to live for You with all that I have and all that I am. ...

"I will place on his shoulder the key of the house of David; he shall open, and no one shall shut; he shall shut, and no one shall open" (Isaiah 22:22).

"These are the words of the Holy One, the True One, who has the key of David, who opens and no one will shut, who shuts and no one opens" (Revelation 3:7).

With hungry hearts for a move of Your Spirit, You turned our Prayer and Prophecy Conference into a Holy Spirit Revival at the East Stone Gap United Methodist Church tucked away in the Blue Ridge Mountains of at Big Stone Gap, Virginia. And the revival fires are still burning in those hungry hearts! William Branham prophesied long ago another great awakening would arise in these mountains, roar through the gap and across America for the great harvest to come. As it was in the spreading of the people in the natural realm, so it will be in the spreading of the Spirit in the spiritual realm. First the physical, then the spiritual (1 Corinthians 15:46). And as You prophesied long ago, there will be a great harvest at the end of the age (Matthew 13:36-43). Lord, we pray for that revival, for that harvest, for that great awakening in our land and to the ends of the earth.

You sent our great friend Heather Butler from Wales with a prophetic word to release the five keys of the Welsh Revival:  Brokenness and Humility; Intercession and Weeping of Repentance; Praise and Worship; Evangelistic Passion; and Love. Through Heather, You sang Your Word over us (Zephaniah 3:17). And You spoke to our spirits as Deep called unto deep, through both prayer and prophecy (Psalm 42:7). You're releasing Your word into our hearts -- not only for us, but for all; not only for this time, but for all time.

Your Spirit declared, "It is time!" And Your Spirit reminded us that the Church of Christ, filled with the Spirit of Christ, hold the keys to the Kingdom of Heaven that the gates of hell cannot prevail against (Matthew 16:18-19). In the power of Your love, all by the grace of God, we will arise and go through the gates (Isaiah 62:10). By the word of Your Spirit burning in our hearts, we proclaim as one, "One to me the gates of righteousness, that I may enter through them and give thanks to the Lord" (Psalm 118:19). "Lift up your heads, O gates! and be lifted up, O ancient doors! that the King of glory may come in!" (Psalm 24:9)  In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray the Holy Spirit would move in your spirit with His keys of revival that will open the gates of righteousness and shut the gates of hell in your life and your land. I pray the consuming Fire of God would burn in your heart and awaken your spirit with a passion for Jesus. I pray the zeal of the Lord would consume you, as He sends you in the power of His love to kindle the fire of His Presence in every heart around you. That's the revival, the great awaking for the great harvest the Lord desires -- in you and to the ends of the earth.  Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Friends, I can't really put into words all the encounters with God in the manifest Presence and glory of the Lord we've been experiencing in this exciting season. But I thank you so much for all your prayers for me and our ministry, with all your encouragement and support that make theses journeys and adventures with Jesus possible. I could never do it without you and your incredible covering of prayer support! I pray a hundredfold and more of every blessing of God be poured into your life and ministry to open the heavens and shift the atmosphere of earth wherever you are in Jesus' name!

The meetings here this week with Pastor Ric and Karen Wright at East Stone Gap United Methodist Church are being recorded for DVD if you'd like to have a taste of what we are experiencing here www.esgumc.com/#!contact/c1uje ). 

Please keep us is prayer as I go to Kingswood United Methodist Church in Amarillo, Texas on Sunday, September 22 to join with them in what they are calling their Holy Spirit Revival - A Day Apart for Our Destiny.

I look forward to getting up early and writing these morning prayers from my morning prayer time each day when I can and then sharing them with you. Thank you for joining with me in this journey of prayer that's continued for many years now. I do pray for your deep intimacy in prayer with the Lord and please pray that for me. God bless you!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend! Blue