Thursday, September 26, 2013


Morning by Morning, September 26 - "One Spirit with Him"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are One with the Father and One with the Holy Spirit. Be One within me as You make me more like You today.  ...

"But anyone united to the Lord becomes one spirit with Him" (1 Corinthians 6:15).

Lord, let Your mind be united with my mind. Let Your heart be united with my heart. Let Your thoughts and Your desires and Your will be united with mine. By Your Spirit at work within my spirit, cause me to desire what is right and do what is right, to desire Your ways and do what You say -- not just because I have to, but because I want to (Philippians 2:13).

I don't have the power to live a life that pleases You in my own power. Apart from You, I can do nothing (John 15:5). But I am never apart from You; You are with me always (Matthew 28:20). You never push me away and Your never let go. "For You, O Lord, are good and forgiving, abounding in steadfast love to all who call on You" (Psalm 86:5). You constantly create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me (Psalm 51:10).

Your Holy Spirit -- the very Spirit of Christ, the Promise of the Father, the Seal of my redemption, the Guardian and Guide of my soul -- dwells in me and is at work with in me, making me more like You in "spirit and soul and body" that I may be "sound and blameless at the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ" (1 Thessalonians 5:23). By the grace of God, that's my desire -- despite every sin and failure to the contrary, along my journey of spiritual maturity to grow up into the image of Christ (Romans 8:29). Now throughout the moments of my day, let my spirit be one spirit with You. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray you would be one spirit with the Lord, as His Holy Spirit is at work within your spirit to make you more like Him today. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Friends, please keep us in prayer this weekend at Calvary United Methodist Church in Flint, Michigan. I'll be taking a team from our ministry with me to join with Margie Burger of Aldersgate Renewal Ministries to teach on "Hearing God and Prophecy" as part of the Methodist School of Supernatural Ministry. If you're in the area, please come join us!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend! Blue