Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Morning by Morning, June 18 - The Will of the One Who Sent Me

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Help me start this day and every day centered embraced by the Father, centered in Christ, and filled with the Holy Spirit.  ...

"For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me. And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that I should lose nothing of all that He has given Me, but raise it up on the last day" (John 6:38-39).

Father God, give me the heart and humility of Jesus. Fill me and guide me with Your Holy Spirit to fulfill Your will through my life. Inspire me and empower me to go wherever You send me and to do whatever You command me.

Let me use well all You have entrusted to me, losing nothing of all You've given me. Let me understand and embrace all You've created me to be as one of the sons and daughters of God on this earth. And when it's all been said and done, on the last day let me know in my heart I fully gave my heart to live my life for You -- as best as I could and all by Your grace. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray you will know the joy of fulfilling the will of the One who sent you with all your heart and all by His grace. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Friends, thank you for all your prayers on my time away with family the past couple of weeks. I had a wonderful time and now it's time to get back to work :)   I hope you're having a great summer. Thank you for joining with me in this journey of prayer.


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257



Share this word to encourage a friend!  Blue