Thursday, June 19, 2014

Morning by Morning, June 19 - "I Awakened You"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I praise You, Lord God -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. I seek Your face and embrace Your Presence in these first moments of my morning to start my day deliberately abiding in You.  ...

"Who is that coming up from the wilderness, leaning on her beloved? Under the apple tree I awakened you. There your mother was in labor with you; there she who bore you was in labor. Set me as a seal upon your heart, as a seal upon your arm; for love is strong as death, passion fierce as the grave. Its flashes are flashes of fire, a raging flame" (Song of Solomon 8:5-6).

Awaken me, Lord. Awaken me to know just who I am in You and who You are in me. Awaken me to live out the life You've birthed in me.

Awaken me from the weariness of every wilderness You've brought me through. Awaken me to the fullness of the destiny You've established in me. Awaken me to the fullness of the identity You've created in me as a son of God, conceived in Your love, cleansed by Your blood, filled with the fire of Your Spirit, and sealed with Your promise of my eternal inheritance.

I hear Your voice calling out from Your Word:  "Sleeper, awake! Rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you" (Ephesians 5:14).

Yes, Lord. I'm awake. I'm alive. I ready to arise into the fullness and newness of the life You've birthed and awakened in me this day. Let me live into the fullness of all I already am in Christ, my Lord (Ephesians 1:3). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  may the Holy Spirit of God awaken you to live into the fullness of all you already are in Christ. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!  Blue