Thursday, June 26, 2014

Morning by Morning, June 26 -- I Will Arise into Life

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I will exalt You, Lord God Almighty -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Be high and lifted up in my heart and throughout the moments of my day.  ...

"God said to Jacob, 'Arise, go up to Bethel, and settle there. Make and altar there to the God who appeared to you when you fled form your brother Esau.' So Jacob said to his household and to all who were with him, 'Put away the foreign gods that are among you, and purify yourselves, and change your clothes; then come, let us go up to Bethel, that I may make an altar there to the God who answered me in the day of my distress and has been with me wherever I have gone' " (Genesis 35:1).

I will arise in worship. I let my spirit soar up Your heavens, the house of God, in praise. You're always with me. And I always want to be with You. As I draw near to You, You draw near to me. As I lift up my heart to You, You pour Your heart into me. And I'm filled with courage and confidence to trust You and obey You and live my life for You.

Now I hear Your Holy Spirit writing a new song in my spirit.  ...

I will arise ... into life ...
I will arise ... into life ...
I will arise ... into life today

Open my eyes to Your life ...
Open my eyes to Your life ...
Open my eyes to Your life today

For I know You love me
I know You're for me
I know You're with me today

I will not fear
I'll seek to hear
As You draw me near today

I will arise  ...

Yes, Lord. I will arise into life today -- unafraid and filled with faith to trust the God who has brought me out of every distress and continues to bring me forth into my destiny in Christ. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray you will know the peace of contemned and the thrill of fulfillment, as you commit yourself to the Lord and His plans for your life.  Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Friends, please come join us if you can for the National Conference of Aldersgate Renewal Ministries held in Springfield, Illinois this summer, July 17-20. I'm excited to be teaching Equipping Sessions on How to Pray for Inner Healing and How to Pray for Physical Healing. (www.aldersgate2014.org)  I hope you can come, it's always a time of great spiritual refreshing and renewal for me!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!