Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Morning by Morning, September 16 - Worship the One True God
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Be at the center of my heart and every moment of my day.  ...
 
"In days to come the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established as the highest of the mountains, and shall be raised up above the hills. People shall stream to it, and many nations shall come and say:  'Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; that He may teach us His ways and that we may walk in His paths.... For all the peoples walk, each in the name of its god, but we will walk in the name of the Lord our God forever and ever" (Micah 4:2-5).
 
O Lord, my God, You are the one true God. Be exalted here in my heart. Be enthroned here in my praises (Psalm 22:3). I don't want to have any gods before You. I don't want anything or anyone to have the place in my life that You alone deserve as Lord and God.
 
Teach me Your ways. Lead me in Your paths. Stir in my spirit to come up to the mountain and worship Your name. Yours is the name above every name (Philippians 2:5). "There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among mortals by which we must be saved" (Acts 4:12). 
 
There's power and peace, forgiveness and freedom, goodness and grace in Your name alone. "Lord, there is none like You! For You are great, and Your name is full of power" (Jeremiah 10:6 NLT). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

I pray you will go up to the mountain in your heart to worship the one true God with all your heart and mind and soul and strength. I pray you will learn His ways and walk in His paths, all in the power of the grace of God. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend! 

  



Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!