Friday, September 18, 2015

Morning by Morning, September 18 - More Joy!
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I wait now in the silence of surrender for the leading of Your Spirit.  ...
 
"So the ransomed of the Lord shall return, and come to Zion with singing; everlasting joy shall be upon their heads; they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away!" (Isaiah 51:11).
 
You've ransomed me and redeemed me. You've forgiven me and freed me. And You invited me come up to the mountain of the Lord in prayer and praise every moment of my day. And as I remember what You've done and embrace what You're doing, my heart is filled with joy and gladness. Sorrow and sadness must flee away!
 
Lord, I pray for more joy today. Fill me with Your joy that draws people to You. Look the look on my face be a reflection of what You've done in my heart. Let my eyes sparkle and shine with the hope and happiness You stir up inside.
 
Some wear the mask of joy. Some hold on to a faint memory of joy. And some seem to live in a Spirit of Joy every day, no matter what's going on around them. Sorrow can't steel it; sadness can't defeat it. It seems to be as resilient and radiant as the kingdom of God itself. "For the kingdom of God is... righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit" (Romans 14:17). Come, Holy Spirit. May Your kingdom advance in me today with more righteousness, more peace, and more joy! In Jesus' name I pray. Amen. 

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

I pray you will be filled with more joy today! May sorrow and sadness flee away in the name of Jesus! Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend! 




Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!