Thursday, September 24, 2015

Morning by Morning, September 24 - Every Written Word is Fulfilled in the Living Word
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Be high and lifted up, here in my heart and throughout my day.  ...
 
"Then beginning with Moses and all the prophets, (Jesus) interpreted to them the things about Himself in all the Scriptures" (Luke 24:22).
 
All the Scriptures speak of You, Lord Jesus -- all the law and the prophets, all the psalms and the proverbs, all the hopes and the prayers. Every jot and tittle, every stroke of every letter, begins and ends with You, for You fulfill it all (Matthew 5:17-18). "For in (Jesus Christ) every one of God's promises is a 'Yes.' For this reason it is through Him that we say the 'Amen,' to the glory of God" (2 Corinthians 1:20). You are the Word of God; You are every Scripture fulfilled (John 1:14). Every written Word is fulfilled in the Living Word.
 
So as I read the words of Your Scripture and hear the words of Your Spirit, let my heart burn within me. Like the two disciples who experienced the power of Your Presence on their journey to Emmaus, open my eyes to see You and awaken my spirit to experience You more deeply each day than the day before. "When He was at the table with them, He took bread, blessed and broke it, and gave it to them. Then their eyes were opened, and they recognized Him.... They said to each other, 'Were not our hearts burning within us while He was talking to us on the road, while He was opening the Scriptures to us?'" (Luke 24:30-32). 
 
Thank You for this indescribable, incomprehensible gift You so freely offer to me and every son and daughter of Yours to welcome You at our table and walk with You on our journey every day, as the Living Word of our Living God comes alive in us. Forgive me for every day I've taken that for granted. And thank You for always seeking to remind me of what a gift I have in You and every word of Your Scripture. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

I pray you will see and experience the Living Word, our Living God, with you always throughout every moment of your days, as the Word of God burns within you, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend! 




Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!