Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Morning by Morning, September 30 - Fullness of Joy in the Presence of God
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I speak out Your name and listen for leading -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.  ...
 
"I bless the Lord who gives me counsel; in the night also my heart instructs me. I keep the Lord always before me; because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. Therefore my heart is glad, and my soul rejoices; my body rests secure.... You show me the path of life. In Your presence there is fullness of joy; in Your right hand are pleasures forevermore" (Psalm 16:7-11).
 
When I lie down and when I rise up, You are there. At my right hand and my left, You are there. You're with me when I'm sad and with me when I'm glad. You're with me when I need counsel and You're with me when someone seeks mine. I can rest secure in the confidence and assurance that You never leave me and never forsake me, that You're always with me. And in Your presence, there is fullness of joy.
 
Fill me with Your joy this morning, as You set me feet on the path of life. As I head out the door and into my day, let my heart be glad and my soul rejoice that You've gone before me, You're watching out behind me, and You'll be right here with me at every step. Just like You always said, just like You always are (Matthew 18:20). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

I pray you will experience the fullness of joy in the presence of God throughout every moment of your day, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend! 




Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!