Thursday, December 01, 2016

Morning by Morning, December 1 - "Do You Hear Me?"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Draw me close to You -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God.  ...
 
"He who has ears to hear, let him hear!" (Matthew 11:15 NKJV)
 
It seems I hear You asking me this morning, "Do you hear Me?"  ...
 
And the first response that seems to rise up in me is, "Lord, I think I try to hear You. What are You asking me? I know by now that You never ask me a question to find out the answer. Laugh out loud. But You're wanting me to take time to dig a little deeper in a measure of revelation by Your Spirit."  ...
 
It seems I hear You saying, "Hear not only My words. Hear also My heart. Hear My heart behind My words. Out of My heart, I speak. And My heart is love. I Am Love. So even My words of correction, even My words of judgment of what is unrighteous, are expressions of My heart of love. I am not willing that any should perish, but that all would come to know Me and My love. So always seek to hear My love in My words."
 
Yes, Lord. Help me do that. Help me grow in that. Help me embrace this as a key when I read Your written Word or seek to discern Your spoken words. Your Word speaks of Your character and Your desire for our character, saying:  "Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. He who does not love does not know God, for God is love" (1 John 4:7-8 NKJV).
 
By the power of Your grace, help me love. And help me always hear Your heart of love in Your words. Then help me express Your heart of love through mine. When others hear me, may they hear Your character of love in me. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

May you hear the heart of God and express His heart through your words and life in His love, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend! 

  
 


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!