Thursday, December 08, 2016

Morning by Morning, December 8 - The Sign of God
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I welcome You here in my heart, in my thoughts, and in every moment of my day.  ...
 
"Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign:  Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a Son, and shall call His name Immanuel" (Isaiah 7:14 NKJV).
 
A virgin who bears a Child, a God who humbles Himself in the likeness of human flesh and blood to walk among us, and a world of people forgiven for a world of sins throughout all generations by nothing they ever did and nothing they could ever do -- these are miraculous signs of Your inconceivable mercy and love.
 
And every day You forgive me and free me, every day You speak to my heart and lead me in Your ways, every day You are at work within me to make me more like You -- these are days You display Your glory with signs in the heavens and signs on the earth that prove to me You are Immanuel -- God with me.
 
Open my eyes to see these signs and wonders of my wonderful God -- my "Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace" (v. 9:6). And let me never doubt for a day that You are with me, that You are for me, and that You love me. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

May you see the sign of God who displays His glory through your life -- forgiven and free through His sacrifice of love for you, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend! 

  

Friends, Thank You for your prayers for us as I was honored to share the message last night at the First Wednesday Worship and Prayer Service at Oak Hills Church in San Antonio. We had a wonderful evening in the deep presence of the Lord! Thank you for helping me fulfill my calling to minister the healing love of God, through all your prayers and encouragement. I pray the same for you and your calling. God bless!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!