Monday, December 05, 2016

























Morning by Morning, December 5 - More Like You

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I worship and adore You. I choose to live this day for You -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.  ...

I hear Your Spirit writing a new song of surrender and praise in my spirit this morning.  ...

I worship and adore You
I long to live for You
Give me Your heart today

I welcome and embrace You
I look up and praise You
More of Your heart today

Make me more like You
In all I say and do
O give me Your heart today


Yes, Lord. Make me more like You today -- more and more every day. Just as Your Word promises You long to do in me and every one of Your children:  “For God knew His people in advance, and He chose them to become like His Son, so that His Son would be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters. And having chosen them, He called them to come to Him. And having called them, He gave them right standing with Himself. And having given them right standing, He gave them His glory” (Romans 8:29-30 NLT). In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


May you be more like the Jesus today, by the power of His grace and love at work within you to give you more and more of His heart every day, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend! 

  


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!