Friday, December 02, 2016

Morning by Morning, December 2 - Unchanging God and His Steadfast Word
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I welcome You, Lord God -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit -- into my heart and into my day.  ...
 
"God is not a human being, that He should lie, or a mortal, that He should change His mind. Has He promised, and will He not do it? Has He spoken, and will He not fulfill it?" (Numbers 23:19)
 
You are my unchanging God. In You, "there is no variation or shadow due to change" (James 1:17). You are "the same yesterday and today and forever" (Hebrews 13:8). In You, all the promises of God are Yes and Amen (2 Corinthians 1:20). 
 
And You have spoken Your steadfast word. You have eternally declared, "I the Lord will speak the word that I speak, and it will be fulfilled" (Ezekiel 12:25). "The Lord of hosts has sworn:  As I have designed, so shall it be; and as I have planned, so shall it come to pass.... For the Lord of hosts has planned and who will annul it? His hand is stretched out, and who will turn it back?" (Isaiah 14:24).
 
You are faithful and unchanging. You are "Faithful and True" (Revelation 19:11). And I trust You and Your Word and Your will. I don't have to worry about You wavering. I don't have to be concerned about Your Kingdom collapsing. When all is said and done, Your Word will stand. And by the power of the grace of God, I will stand on Your Word, as I stand in You. "Now to Him who is able to keep (me) from falling, and to make (me) stand without blemish in the presence of His glory with rejoicing, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, power, and authority, before all time and now and forever!" (Jude 24-25) In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

May you stand firm in the steadfast word of our unchanging God, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend! 

  
 


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!