Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Morning by Morning, July 17 - See and Abide; Abide and See
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. You're welcome here in my heart and in the moments of my day.  ...
 
"Jesus said to him, 'Have I been with you all this time, Philip, and you still do not know Me? Whoever has seen Me has seen the Father. How an you say, 'Show us the Father'? Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me? ... I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, to be with you forever. This is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him. You know Him, because He abides with you, and He will be in you" (John 14:9-17)
 
Lord Jesus, when I see You, I see my Father. When I abide in You, Your Spirit abides in me. Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God, help me see and abide; help me abide and see. I become like the One I see -- "being transformed in the same image (2 Corinthians 3:18). And I become one with the One I allow to abide within me -- "anyone united with the Lord becomes one spirit with Him" (1 Corinthians 6:17).
 
Open my eyes to see. Open my heart to abide. Let me see You more clearly each day. Let me abide in You more deeply each day. Make me more like You each day -- "because as (You are), so are we in this world" (1 John 4:18). 
 
"God is faithful; by Him (we) were called into the fellowship of His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord" (1 Corinthians 1:9). So by the power of Your grace at work within me, may I see and abide; may I abide and see; I in You and You in me. "The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with all of (us)" (2 Corinthians 13:13). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays




My friend, I pray you see the Lord more clearly and abide in Him more deeply each day, becoming like the One you see and allow to abide in you, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

        


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!