Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Morning by Morning, July 25 - "See and Reflect the Glory of the Lord"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I speak Your name and seek Your nature, as I begin my day embracing Your presence -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God.  ...
 
"We are not like Moses, who put a veil over his face so that people of Israel would not see the glory, even though it was destined to fade away. But the people's minds were hardened, and to this day whenever the Old Covenant is being read, the same veil covers their minds so that they cannot understand the truth. And this veil can be removed only by believing in Christ. Yes, even today when they read Moses' Writings, their hearts are covered with that veil, and they do not understand. But whenever someone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. For the Lord is the Spirit, and wherever the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. So all of us who have had that veil removed can see and reflect the glory of the Lord. And the Lord -- who is the Spirit -- makes us more and more like Him as we are changed into His glorious image (2 Corinthians 3:13-18 NLT).
 
Spirit of the living God, come fall afresh on me, come rise up within me, come awaken me to "see and reflect the glory of the Lord." Come remove the veil of everything that would keep me from seeing and hearing and sensing the presence and power of the Lord, my God. You're the One who "makes (me) more and more like Him" as I am being "changed into His glorious image" -- morning by morning and moment by moment on my daily journey of worship and prayer.
 
Let my heart be tender and my mind be clear to hear Your voice and sense Your leading. Where my heart has grown hardened or my mind has grown dull through complacency or compromise, through passivity or rebellion, through settling for something less than the fullness of "Christ in (me), the hope of glory," come move again with a passion to persistently pursue the presence and the glory of God (Colossians 1:27). 
 
May I never stopped crying out from my spirit to Your Spirit, from deep to Deep -- every morning and throughout the moments of my day -- "Show me Your glory!" (Exodus 33:18; Psalm 42:7)  Open the eyes of my heart, for as I see You and pursue You, so I seek to become more like You (Ephesians 1:18). As You are, so am I to be, so am I to become -- "changed into Your glorious image" to "see and reflect the glory of the Lord" (1 John 4:17; 2 Corinthians 3:18 NLT). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays




My friend, I pray the Holy Spirit moves in your heart -- morning by morning and every moment of your day -- to passionately, persistently pursue the presence of the Lord and be changed into His image, as you see and reflect the glory of the Lord, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

            

Update on Preaching in Pakistan.  Friends, due to heavy rains we had to postpone our open-air evangelistic meeting in Pakistan through our Skype Internet Ministry from last Friday night until this coming weekend. Thank you for all your prayers, encouragement, and support for this. Each month, I will be preaching in different villages around Lahore, Pakistan in the Punjab Region. Please keep us in prayer for salvation, healing, deliverance, and revival in the mighty name of Jesus! God bless you!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!