Monday, July 30, 2018

Morning by Morning, July 30 - The Harvest is Here!
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Speak Your words of spirit and life into my heart and mind. Give me ears to hear and courage to follow in faithfulness and trust.  ...
 
"He who gathers in summer is a wise son; he who sleeps in harvest is a son who causes shame" (Proverbs 10:5 NKJV).
 
Holy Spirit, awaken me! Stir in my heart and open my eyes to see the harvest at hand. Give me words to speak and hope to share, whether across the hall or around the world, in my neighborhood or to the nations.
 
Lord Jesus, You explained that "the harvest is the end of the age" (Matthew 13:39). And You encouraged us that "the harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few; therefore ask the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest" (Matthew 9:37-38).
 
My Father God, Lord of the harvest, send out Your laborers into Your harvest. It's Your harvest, not ours. But we are Your laborers who go and lead and love, just as we are Your intercessors who watch and pray and ask, all in in the name of Jesus and the power of the Holy Spirit. 
 
Let us not sleep through Your harvest! "Sleeper, awake!" (Ephesians 5:14) You said "when the grain is ripe, at once (You will go in) with (Your) sickle, because the harvest has come" (Mark 4:26). In our generation, the grain is growing ripe as never before. It is growing into the fullness You've intended and promised (Mark 4:26-29). 
 
So there will be "a great harvest" (2 Corinthians 9:10). And I want to be a part. I want to do my part. I want to be one of Your servants and sons "found faithful" and wise, not "shameful" and "sleeping" (1 Corinthians 4:2; Proverbs 10:5). Whether I'm one of Your intercessors praying or one of Your laborers going, I want to be one who hears Your voice and obeys Your command to "look around (me), and see how the fields are ripe for harvesting!" (John 4:35) The harvest is at hand; the harvest is here! In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays




My friend, I pray you awake and arise to watch and pray and ask, to go and lead and love as the Holy Spirit leads into the FAther's harvest in the mighty name of Jesus! Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 
            
Praise Report! Preaching in Pakistan:  Friends, thank you for all your prayers, encouragement, and support for my opportunity to be preaching in an open-air evangelistic meeting in Pakistan through our Skype Internet Ministry last night (Sunday morning in Texas; Sunday night in Pakistan). Pastor Fazal and his team have just sent pictures and reported that over 300 people open their hearts to receive Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and over 60 people testified to receiving healing and freedom from bondage and pain! Praise God for His great harvest! They will continue to followup on-site in the village.

Thank you so much for all your continued prayers, encouragement, and support for this! Each month, I will be preaching in different villages around Lahore, Pakistan in the Punjab Region through these internet meetings with an interpreter and ministry team on-site. Please keep us in prayer for salvation, healing, deliverance, and revival in the mighty name of Jesus! God bless you!



Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!