Friday, July 27, 2018

Morning by Morning, July 27 - A New Thing Springs Forth Today
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I call on Your name and listen for Your voice to begin my day embraced by my Father, centered in Christ, and filled with Your Holy Spirit.  ...
 
"I, I am the Lord, and besides Me there is no savior.... Do not remember the former things, or consider the things of old.  I am about to do a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert" (Isaiah 43:11-20).
 
You are my Savior. And I thank You for everything You have saved me from and saved me through -- from hell and through some hellish seasons, from myself and through all my selfishness, from a life focused on things that will have no lasting significance and through so many temptations to shrink back or settle for less than the fullness of all You've intended for me. 
 
Thank You for saving me -- not just in that moment as a little boy giving You my heart, but also in every moment of every day that You keep on saving me, because I am forever in need of Your love and grace. And I'll always have it, through every saving moment to come, for "the steadfast love of the Lord never ceases, His mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness! ... The Lord is good to those who wait for Him, to the soul that seeks Him. It is good that one should wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord.... Let us lift up our hearts as well as our hands to the God in heaven.... I called on Your name, O Lord, from the depths of the pit; You heard my plea.... You came near when I called on You; You said, 'Do not fear!' You have taken up my cause, O Lord, You have redeemed my life!" (Lamentations 3:22-58)
 
And while You have done so much for me, You are always "about to do a new thing" because Your mercies are "new every morning." In Your mercy and grace, in Your power and love, in Your good plans of "a future with hope" for me, Your salvation is about to "spring forth" for me again today! (Jeremiah 29:11) Give me eyes to perceive it! Give me faith to expect it! Give me the wisdom to wait for it! Give me courage to embrace it!
 
As I wait on You in these first moments of my morning, in the deep communion of worship and prayer, I can't wait to see what You will do today! I'm excited to see how You'll "make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert" to display Your glory in and through my life today, mighty Savior of my soul! In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays




My friend, I pray you perceive and embrace the new thing the Lord your Savior is causing to spring forth in your life today, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 
            
Preaching in Pakistan. Friends, I'm excited to preaching in an open-air evangelistic meeting in Pakistan through our Skype Internet Ministry this Sunday Night. Thank you for all your prayers, encouragement, and support for this. Each month, I will be preaching in different villages around Lahore, Pakistan in the Punjab Region through these internet meetings with an interpreter and ministry team on-site. Please keep us in prayer for salvation, healing, deliverance, and revival in the mighty name of Jesus! God bless you!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!