Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Morning by Morning, December 25 - Merry Christmas!
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Today worshippers of God around the world celebrate the birth of Christ and every day I celebrate my new birth in You (John 3:3).  ...
 
Thank You, Lord Jesus - One with the Father and One with the Holy Spirit - You've humbled Yourself in the likeness of human flesh and blood to be our Savior and show us the way that leads to a life filled with the peace and joy that only a life in Christ can bring (Philippians 2:5-11; Romans 14:17; John 15:11). "You show me the path of life. In Your Presence there is fullness of joy!" (Psalm 16:11)
 
"For unto us a Child is born,
Unto us a Son is given; 
And the government will be upon His shoulder.
And His name will be called
Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace" (Isaiah 9:6 NKJV).
 
Merry Christmas, Lord Jesus. You're the One who makes Christmas merry for me. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend,  May you be filled with the peace and joy that only a life in Christ can bring, in Jesus' name!  Please pray the same for me.  God bless you, my friend! 

Merry Christmas and God Bless You,
Tommy
from Tommy & Rocio Hays & Family!

Thank You for joining with me this year
 in our daily journey of prayer!

  


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!