Monday, April 22, 2019

Morning by Morning, April 22 - Resurrection Life!
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I lift up my heart and open up my spirit to worship You and wait for Your leading, here in the communion of prayer -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God. ...
 
"You seek Jesus of Nazareth, who was crucified. He is risen! He is not here" (Mark 16:6 NKJV).
 
You were risen from the grave in Your resurrection power. Come rise up in me in Your resurrection life. "If the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in (me), He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to (my) mortal body also through His Spirit who dwells in (me)" (Romans 8:11 NKJV).
 
You've given me resurrection grace and resurrection power to live a resurrection life. "Just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glorious power of the Father, now we also may live new lives.... When He died, He died once to break the power of sin. But now that He lives, He lives for the glory of God. So (I) also should consider (myself) to be dead to the power of sin and alive to God through Christ Jesus.... (I was) dead, but now (I) have new life.... (I) live under the freedom of God's grace!" (Romans 6:4-14 NLT)
 
So wherever I go, may I be confidently aware that I bring the power of Your resurrection life into that place because the power of Your resurrection life dwells in me. May I speak life and live life and lead others to the One who is life -- the way, the truth, and the life (Proverbs 18:21; John 14:6). May I live a resurrection life, secure in the truth that I "know Christ and the power of His resurrection!" (Philippians 3:10) And may I "know what is the hope to which He has called (me), what are the riches of (my) glorious inheritance among the saints, and what is the immeasurable greatness of His power for us who believe, according to the working of His great power! God put this power to work in Christ when He raised Him from the dead" (Ephesians 1:18-20). And now You've put this same power to work within me by the mighty power of Your grace! In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you life in the fullness of resurrection life, confident in the truth that the same power that raised Jesus from the dead lives in you, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!