Wednesday, June 02, 2021

The Increase of the Spirit - June 2, 2021

Morning by Morning, June 2 - The Increase of the Spirit

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Grounded in Your Word, filled with Your Spirit, help me hear Your voice and sense Your leading, as I begin my day in the communion of prayer with You -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. ...

“He must increase, but I must decrease” (John 3:30).

Less of me and more of You. Not my will, but Your will. I want to be filled up with You and emptied out of all that’s not yet like You.

The more I surrender, the more You rule and reign, as I entrust my heart and soul to You and Your will and Your ways. Help me, Lord. Help me desire this; and help me do this. You have to give me the desire and the power to trust and to surrender. But You’re faithful to do it if I’m willing. “For God is working in (me), giving (me) the desire and the power to do what pleases Him” (Philippians 2:13 NLT).

And what pleases You is for me to trust You and Your love for me and Your heart to want all that is best for me. Then the more I trust, the more I surrender. The more I surrender, the more You fill me with Your Spirit. As Your Word commands each of us who are willing to trust You and obey You and embrace You in Your mercy and love: “Be filled with the Holy Spirit” (Ephesians 5:18).

But to be filled, we must be emptied. For You to increase, we must decrease. Your Spirit only fills us to the degree that we surrender to You.

As we humble ourselves in Your sight, You lift us up (James 4:10). To the degree we humble ourselves in Your sight, to that degree You fill us up. You fill us up and lift us up into the place of Your Presence, in the deep communion of spirit to Spirit, heart to Heart, deep to Deep -- to the degree we surrender our will to Your will and open our heart to Your heart.

Come, Holy Spirit. More of You and less of me today. You must increase, and I must decrease. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you be filled with thanksgiving to our God for those we remember and honor for their sacrifice and service for our freedom and security to be one nation under God, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Tommy & Rocio Hays
Messiah Ministries
412 S. Adams Street #148
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624

Please share this word to encourage a friend!
Anyone can sign up for free to receive them at:

Join us and Pray for us!
Some of Our Upcoming Events:

June 2nd (India Update: Rescheduled for Later due to the Shut Down in India from the virus -- Joining with you in prayer for an end to this spiritual attack in our world)
India Pastors and Leaders Conference. Speaking a Word of Encouragement in our new ministry partnership in Andra Pradesh, India through our Internet Ministry. (Wednesday Night 6/2 here; Thursday Morning 6/3 in India).

June 6th
Preaching the Sunday Services at the Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas 9:00 and 10:45, live and livestream.

June 7th (India Update: Rescheduled for Later due to the Shut Down in India from the virus -- Joining with you in prayer for an end to this spiritual attack in our world)
Preaching in India in the Andra Pradesh Region. Outdoor evangelistic crusade in our new ministry partnership there through our Internet Ministry. (Monday morning 6/7 here; Monday Night 6/7 in India).

June 10th
Family Time in Mexico for my 60th Birthday

July 10th
Preaching at Canyon Lake, Texas Aglow Meeting

June 24th
Preaching in Pakistan. Outdoor evangelistic crusade through our monthly Internet Ministry. (Thursday Morning here; Thursday Night in Pakistan).

July 14-17
Speaking on the Power of the Holy Spirit
Aldersgate Renewal Ministries Annual Conference

Tuesday Nights
Teaching Life Transformation Course live in person every week at the Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas from 6 to 8:00. All are welcome to come join us at any time along the course. Based on the principles of my book Free to Be Like Jesus!

Tuesday Mornings
Teaching by Zoom on Deliverance Ministry Training for leaders of MorningStar Ministries Online Connect Groups.

Personal Ministry Appointments
Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer Ministry Sessions of Inner Healing & Deliverance by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: tommyhays@messiah-ministries.org

Sessions are without cost and any contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.
My New Book Just Published!
Friends, I'm so excited to publish my new book on right alignment of spirit, soul, and body called First the Spirit!
Order your copy today on Amazon in Paperback or Kindle!

All purchases support the calling and vision of 
Messiah Ministries