Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Empowered with the Desire to Be More Like Jesus Each Day - June 30, 2021

 

Morning by Morning, June 30 - Empowered with the Desire to Be More Like Jesus Each Day

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Put Your thoughts in my mind and Your desires in my heart. Put Your nature in my character and Your words in my mouth. I need You to that and I’m trusting You to do that. ...

 “For God is working in (me), giving (me) the desire and the power to do what pleases Him” (Philippians 2:13 NLT).

Yes, Lord. Give me “the desire” and “the power” to do what pleases You. Give the “the desire” and “the power” to quit doing what doesn’t please You. Give me “the desire” and “the power” to become more like You today (2 Corinthians 3:18). As You are, so am I to be in my world (1 John 4:17). 

Help me start off my day well, so I can walk through this day well and finish this day well -- as best as I can and all by Your grace. Align my heart and order my steps (Psalm 37:23). Empower me by Your Spirit with godly desire to walk in Your steps and grow in Your ways -- more and more every day (1 Peter 2:21). 

I’m the first to admit I have a long way to go. And I’m quick to admit I desperately need You to go with me -- to guide me and direct me, while You’re making me more like You each day. Thank You that You do (Isaiah 43:5). For You are “with (me) always, (through every moment of my day and every step of the way) even to the end of the age” (Matthew 28:20). In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you be empowered with desire by the Holy Spirit at work within you to make you more like Jesus each day, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Tommy & Rocio Hays
Messiah Ministries
412 S. Adams Street #148
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624

Please share this word to encourage a friend!
Anyone can sign up for free to receive them at:

My New Book Just Published!

--Now Also in Hardback--

Friends, I'm so excited to publish my new book on right alignment of spirit, soul, and body called First the Spirit!
Order your copy today in Hardback, Paperback or Kindle!

All purchases support the calling and vision of 
Messiah Ministries

Join us and Pray for us!
Some of Our Upcoming Events:

July 10th
Preaching at Canyon Lake, Texas Aglow International Meeting

July 14-17
Speaking on the Power of the Holy Spirit
Aldersgate Renewal Ministries Annual Conference at Asbury Seminary in Wilmore, Kentucky

August 11th
Speaking at San Antonio Aglow International Meeting
10-2:00

August 13-14th 
Leading a Prayer Ministry Equipping Weekend at
Centenary Church in Lexington, Kentucky

August 29-30th
Healing Prayer Services
at Coker UMC in San Antonio, Texas.
Friday 8/29 at 7PM in person; Saturday 8/30 at 7PM by zoom.

Tuesday Nights
Teaching Freedom Equipping Course live in person every week at the Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas from 6 to 8:00. All are welcome to come join us at any time along the course. Based on the principles of my book Free to Be Like Jesus!

Tuesday Mornings
Teaching by Zoom on Deliverance Ministry Training for leaders of MorningStar Ministries Online Connect Groups.

Personal Ministry Appointments
Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer MinistrySessions of Inner Healing & Deliverance by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: 


Sessions are without cost and any contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.