Monday, June 07, 2021

Knowing “This is the Way” - June 7, 2021

 

Morning by Morning, June 7 - Knowing “This is the Way”

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Put Your thoughts in my mind, Your desires in my heart, Your words in my mouth. Make me more like You today. ...

“And when you turn to the right or when you turn to the left, your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, ‘This is the way; walk in it’” (Isaiah 30:21).

The issues of our day and the challenges we face are new every morning. The cultural landscape, the political pitfalls, the clashing of accusations, the suspicions and suppressions, and all that would seek to divide us and conquer us, to steal and kill and destroy us -- all swirl around us and strike at us like a snake full of poisonous venom.

But our God is greater! And “the One who is in (us) is greater than the one who is in the world!” (1 John 4:4)

Every generation fights its battles. Every age has to come of its own, through all it endures and overcomes. But we cannot overcome and come of our own in the ways of Your Spirit if we’re trusting in the ways of our world.

More than ever, we need to hear Your voice. We need to learn to lean in to Your Presence, more deeply and intimately than ever before, so that we know that it’s Your voice we’re hearing and discern how You’re leading. For “(we) have not passed this way before” (Joshua 3:4).

But just as our issues and challenges are new every morning, so is Your grace and guidance, Your mercy and love:

“The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases, 
    His mercies never come to an end;
they are new every morning;
    great is Your faithfulness.
‘The Lord is my portion,’ says my soul,
   ‘therefore I will hope in Him.’
The Lord is good to those who wait for Him,
    to the soul that seeks Him” (Lamentations 3:22-25).

Come, Holy Spirit. Father God, speak to my heart. Lord Jesus, help me hear Your voice. I’m waiting on You and listening for Your leading to guide my steps and let me know in my heart, “This is the way. Walk in it.” In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My friend, may you lean in to the Lord in deeper intimacy than ever before to recognize His voice and follow His leading, knowing in your heart, "This is the way. Walk in it", in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Tommy & Rocio Hays
Messiah Ministries
412 S. Adams Street #148
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624

Please share this word to encourage a friend!
Anyone can sign up for free to receive them at:

Friends, thank you for all your prayers and words of encouragement for the Sunday services at Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas yesterday! We had a powerful time in the deep presence of the Lord! You can watch the service and my message on 
"Preparing the Way of the Lord" here: 
My New Book Just Published!
Friends, I'm so excited to publish my new book on right alignment of spirit, soul, and body called First the Spirit!
Order your copy today on Amazon in Paperback or Kindle!

All purchases support the calling and vision of 
Messiah Ministries
Join us and Pray for us!
Some of Our Upcoming Events:

June 7th (Being Rescheduled due to Lockdown in India)
Preaching in India in the Andra Pradesh Region. Outdoor evangelistic crusade in our new ministry partnership there through our Internet Ministry. (Monday morning 6/7 here; Monday Night 6/7 in India).

June 10th
Family Time in Mexico for my 60th Birthday

July 10th
Preaching at Canyon Lake, Texas Aglow Meeting

June 24th
Preaching in Pakistan. Outdoor evangelistic crusade through our monthly Internet Ministry. (Thursday Morning here; Thursday Night in Pakistan).

July 14-17
Speaking on the Power of the Holy Spirit
Aldersgate Renewal Ministries Annual Conference

Tuesday Nights
Teaching Freedom Equip Course live in person every week at the Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas from 6 to 8:00. All are welcome to come join us at any time along the course. Based on the principles of my book Free to Be Like Jesus!

Tuesday Mornings
Teaching by Zoom on Deliverance Ministry Training for leaders of MorningStar Ministries Online Connect Groups.

Personal Ministry Appointments
Spiritual Direction Sessions and Personal Prayer Ministry Sessions of Inner Healing & Deliverance by Appointment and as the Holy Spirit leads. Please keep us in prayer for spiritual breakthrough and transformation! Let us know if you'd like to set up a session: tommyhays@messiah-ministries.org

Sessions are without cost and any contributions help support the calling and vision of Messiah Ministries.