Saturday, January 01, 2005

A Year To Advance The Kingdom 1-1-05

January 1, 2005 -- Morning by Morning Good morning, Lord Jesus. On this first day of the first month of a new year, I offer the sacrifice of my first thoughts to You. You are worthy of the offering of our time; You are worthy of the offering of our lives. ... "Advance. I have positioned My people in past years. This year is a year to advance. I will advance My kingdom through My people this year. As my Light increases, the darkness must retreat. Yet, darkness will not retreat without a fight. I have been training My people to fight, now I will lead them to advance. It is time to advance." Yes, Lord. Give us courage to go forward when You call. Let our hearts not fail, let our boldness not waiver. Keep near in the intimacy of prayer, that we may sense and hear Your commands and know our part of Your strategy. Are we ready? "You are ready to do what I say. You are ready to trust Me to lead you. I will continue to prepare you as you go forward. There are many things you cannot learn until you begin to advance, but you will advance at My command. You must continue to learn My Word with increasing understanding, and You must continue to discern My voice with increasing sensitivity that You may recognize My command and move forward with precision and discipline. I am the Lord of Hosts, the Commander of the army of the Lord. Those who are trained to obey My command are My army." Yes, Lord. "But the Word of God continued to advance and gain adherents" -- Acts 12.25. "Let the wise also hear and gain in learning, and the discerning acquire skill" -- Proverbs 1.5. Thank You for preparing us and positioning us so that You can send us to advance Your kingdom at Your command. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays My dear friends, I invite you to join me in the journey of prayer this year to seek and obey the Lord as He leads us to advance in His Kingdom. If you feel our time together has come to an end and sense a leading in new direction this year, I understand and I pray the Lord's riches blessings for you. May we all obey the leading of the Spirit of the Lord. God bless you all! To subscribe/unsubscribe/reply please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- "preparing the way of the Lord" -- MessiahMin@aol.com God bless you and Happy New Year!