Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Fragrant Incense of Prayer 1-11-05

Tuesday, January 11, 2005 -- Morning by Morning Good morning, Lord Jesus. I come before You, worship and adore You, and listen for the leading of Your voice. ... I come before You, worship and adore You I lift my heart in praise. I lay down my burdens, pull back the curtains And enter Your holy place. Here in Your presence, my prayers are like incense Rising to Your heart. I feel Your pleasure, You receive my treasure The gift of my time with You. I am renewed now, centered on You now I rise to greet the day. Filled with Your Spirit, surrendered and yielded To live this day for You. Thank You, Lord, for writing this new song on my heart this morning. Thank You for reminding us of how much You treasure our time with You. It is amazing how much a difference it makes to offer You the first fruits of our day, so that we start off our day refreshed and renewed in the fullness of Your presence. "Let my prayer be counted as incense before You, and the lifting up of my hands as an evening sacrifice" -- Psalm 141.2. We pray you would receive the offering of our prayers and the surrender of our lives as a fragrant offering of worship and adoration. Be glorified in our hearts from morning to evening and throughout every moment of our lives. In Jesus' name we pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe/reply please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- "preparing the way of the Lord" -- MessiahMin@aol.com God bless you!