Sunday, January 30, 2005

You are There 1-30-05

Sunday, January 30, 2005 -- Morning by Morning Good morning, Lord Jesus. I give as much of me as I can give, and I receive as much of You as I can receive. Make me more like You each day. I decrease as You increase; now I watch and wait for the leading of Your Spirit in these first moments of the morning. ... Lord, You are faithful and true. When we cry out to You, You answer. When we call upon Your name, You are there. Sometimes we see what You are doing in our midst and sometimes we don't, but we know because of the steady and sure pattern of Your faithfulness that You are there. "Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your presence? If I ascend to heaven, You are there; if I make my bed in Sheol, You are there. If I take the wings of the morning and settle at the farthest limits of the sea, even there Your hand shall lead me, and Your right hand shall hold me fast. If I say, 'Surely the darkness shall cover me, and the light around me become night,' even the darkness is not dark to You; the night is as bright as the day, for darkness is as light to You" -- Psalm 139.7-12. Thank You for being there for us -- no matter where we go, no matter what we do, You are there. What courage and peace that gives us. You go before us, You are our rear guard. You come along beside us and You lead the way. Though we do not always see You or hear You, we can know that we know that You are there, for You are faithful and true. And those times when the power of the glory of Your presence is so undeniably real, our hearts sing with delight and our spirits soar in praise. Thank You for the joy of Your eternal presence in our journey with You. In Jesus' name we pray, Amen. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, thank you for all your prayers for us at our healing prayer retreat this weekend. Surely the presence of the Lord was in this place! God bless you all with joy in your journey with Him. To subscribe/unsubscribe/reply please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- "preparing the way of the Lord" -- MessiahMin@aol.com God bless you!