Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Always - April 24

Good morning, Lord Jesus. When I think about You-Father, Son, and Holy Spirit-how You're always faithful, always true, always merciful, always mighty-I just want to say thank You and I give to You all of me. ...

"I keep the Lord always before me; because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. Therefore my heart is glad, and my soul rejoices; my body also rests secure.... You show me the path of life. In Your Presence there is fullness of joy; in Your right hand there are pleasures forevermore" (Psalm 16:8-11).


Be ever before me Lord, always at the center of my focus and the foundation of my life. Remind me every moment of every day You're always with me. You are my security and my strength; You are my rock and my refuge. You are at my right hand, and I shall not be moved-not moved by my circumstances, but by Your Spirit; not moved by my doubts or fears, by Your Word of Truth. By the power of Your grace, You are my Path of Life-always. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.



Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


Friends, please keep us in prayer and come join us if you can this week:

City-wide Aglow Breakthrough Meetings Tuesday and Wednesday nights, April 24-25 in Greesnburg, Indiana; and


Healing Revival Meetings Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights, April 27-29 at Burket United Methodist Church in Burket, Indiana.




Be empowered, equipped, and encouraged to fulfill your destiny in Christ!

Tommy & Sylvia Hays | Messiah Ministries

Healing from the Inside Out