Friday, September 28, 2012

Fearlessly, Faithfully, Trusting God - September 28

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Good morning, Heavenly Father. Good morning, Holy Spirit. Lord God, You are One, in all the fullness of every Dimension of Your Being, and You are holy. You are Love and You love me. You love me and You are for me. So I begin my day in the unwavering knowledge of that perfect truth. ...


"But now thus says the Lord, He who created you, O Jacob, He who formed you, O Israel: Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are Mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire, you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you. For I Am the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior... Because you are precious in My sight, and honored, and I love you, I give people in return for you, nations in exchange for your life. Do not fear, for I Am with you" (Isaiah 43:1-5).


Yes, Lord. I embrace Your truth and Your love. I thank You that Your perfect love casts out all fear (1 John 4:18). I thank You that knowing Your love for me fills me with faith to trust in You through every fire and flood that I pass through in this broken, fallen world, full of broken fallen people, including me.


You are always with me; You never leave me nor forsake me, but continue on in the journey with me - morning by morning and moment by moment. You are a good God, worthy of all my trust. So by the power of the grace You've given me, I am fearlessly, faithfully trusting You. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.



Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays
Friends, I'll be speaking in Harrodsburg, Kentucky the weekend of Oct 5-7, hosted by Prodigal Ministries, Hebrew Roots Fellowship at the Mercer County Fairgrounds ( www.ProdigalMin.org ):
Tabernacles 2012 - Spiritual Empowerment
"Equipping the Saints for the Season of His Return"
Friday Oct. 5th 7:00 pm; Sat Oct 6th Times TBA; Sun Oct 7th 7:00 pmPlease come join us if you can!
Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
2800 Tates Creek Road
Lexington, Kentucky 40502