Thursday, September 27, 2012

Spirit Cry - September 27

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Help me abide in You as You abide in me. My spirit cries out to You and calls on Your name for Your presence, Your perspective, and Your peace. ...


"With my soul I have desired You in the night. Yes, by my spirit within me I will seek You early. For when Your judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness" (Isaiah 26:9, NKJ).


Lord, I want to seek You with my spirit. Let the deep of my human spirit cry out to the deep of Your Holy Spirit (Psalm 42:7). Draw me close to You; help me hear Your voice and follow the leading of Your Spirit. Allow the principles of Your kingdom and the judgments of Your righteousness to guide my steps and show me the way.


I don't want to assume what is right or rely on my own thoughts to know what is best. I want to know Your desire, because it is my desire to know You. I want to know You, even as I am known. And I can only know You, as I seek You and spend time with You and willingly choose to yield to You - not just in these quiet moments of the morning, but throughout the moments of my day. Help me do that, Lord, as best as I can and all by Your grace. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays
Friends, I'll be speaking in Harrodsburg, Kentucky the weekend of Oct 5-7, hosted by Prodigal Ministries Hebrew Roots Fellowship at the Mercer County Fairgrounds ( www.ProdigalMin.org ):
Tabernacles 2012 - Spiritual Empowerment
"Equipping the Saints for the Season of His Return"
Friday Oct. 5th 7:00 pm; Sat Oct 6th Times TBA; Sun Oct 7th 7:00 pmPlease come join us if you can!
Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
2800 Tates Creek Road
Lexington, Kentucky 40502